Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Love...

Hohoho...
Not christmas, i know...
but kinda happy today...
coz i get to online...
haha...

so long never touch the computer...
and online too...
seems to be so long ady...
my blog been left like this..
haha..
what to do...

Can ANYONE buy me a computer?
then i can always online and complete my novels...
and i can compose too...
haha...
I know its just a dream...
but i really wish my dream can comes true..
now and always...

i am now at my friend house...
she is learning guitar...
but i think she has some problem counting the beats...
and strumming...
just like me last time...
haha...
every learner will go through this...
coz every learner was a beginner before...
even for all the pro guy...
am i right?
haha...

finish talking bout her ady...
haha...
met my kai mui few days ago..
wow!
leng lui dao...
all my saliva also flow out ady...
yor...
thank god she is much younger than me...
and i am not a guy...
haha...

LOVE...
a word that people always use...
but...
does it real?
this is a very good question...
for you and me...
that's a different between love and like...
you can always say to someone...
"i like you, because you are a good person."
but you won't say,"i love you, because you are very good to me."
what you said was, "i love you as FRIEND."
that's it!
then all gone...
whether love or like...
so, if you really in love with someone now...
what i would say now is,
don't wait till everything is gone only open your mouth...
just tell him/her...
what's your feeling to her/him now...
just grab the chance...
if not...
you surely will regret someday...




is all about LOVE...

No comments: