Tuesday, December 8, 2009

After School~

wow~
one day only...
now i know why i got panda eyes always...
coz i really feel tired~
haha...
now really dark ady...
cham liao~
nevermind, sleep more tonight...
haha~

about that "Love" article...
erm~
that idea just came into my mind...
then i just type it out...
this thing always happen...
so i used to bring a notebook with me,
or i will hold my phone,
just to type in all of them~
ah!!!!
my message box totally full...
haiz~
what can i do...
words are my friend....
i can't lose them....

After School
we always say that when we were still in school life,
especially secondary school...
"eh, play ball after school!"
or...
"eh, go cc after school lo..."
or...
"go McD after school lo...xxx driving us..."

all about after school...
we can do a lot of things after school...
online, sms, chit chatting, sleep, eat, blah blah blah...
but what its mean for you?
that's our only free time after all those of studies for a day...
after school...

i can say it mean a lot to me...
coz i always busy during school...
that's time for me to rest...
haha~
time to play, relax...
chat with friends...
so i really appreciate it...
but now...
just left--AFTER WORK
coz temporarily working now...
but
it's the same...
that's the time to have FUN!!!

so...
what i can say is,
make use o all your time..
you can know more, discover more...
more than what you ever known...
trust me...
^^

No comments: