Monday, December 14, 2009

Bad feelings...

moody~
sad~
disappointing~
all the bad feelings~
haiz~
these few days are fill with all these feeling all the time...
i don't know why...
just that feeling keep coming out on my mind...
i wanna smile,
wanna laugh out,
but...
i just can't do it~
maybe i am worry about all that happening around me...
myself,
my family members,
so bad...
so sad...
i don't know what to say anymore...

i don't wanna just accept it as my fate...
but i gotta face the truth too...
i can't turn away myself just like that,
i can't run away just like that...
i gotta face it,
solve it...
but first,
i gotta cure myself...
take myself away from all those bad feelings...

i don't hope that conquers too much of my time...
i know life is short...
i gotta spend it wisely...
happily..
with those i really love...


LoVe...

No comments: