Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Fall~

i wonder sometimes~
are people feel enough with what they have now?
for me,
ya,
i feel enough~
i got what i want now~
what i hoping for is just simple life~
as simple as it could be~
i don't like all those complicated stuff~
is tiring...
not,
i don't like to put myself in those circumstances if i could...
'cause,
i don't like to let myself so tired with all those stuff...
there are much more happy stuff outside,
so i rather go search for happiness in life,
than solving all those problems...

people always say,
we will learn after we felt down,
but i think,
sometimes,
we don't need to fall...
we learn from other people mistakes...
that can make us grow faster,
see further...
every hurt needs time for recovery,
that's for sure...
if i have to fall,
then i will choose a way that won't make myself so pain,
so hurt...
'cause i don't want myself wasting a long time just to calm down myself,
just to make myself back to normal mode...
no,
no way...

people always have two side of themselves...
one optimistic,
one not...
or one very serious,
one totally crazy and playful...
both are them in their life~
no matter which side of them they are,
they are human like me and you~
so,
just be true to yourself...
no matter what your characteristic are~



Love

No comments: