Monday, December 7, 2009

Songs~~

heard "the climb" again...
i like that song...
don't know why...
just like it so much...
maybe my voice also like that~
haha...

wanna go sing k la~
but my dear...valentine
good friends...junny,will all...
haiz...
suan liao....

"always gonna be an uphill battle
sometimes i just gonna have to lose"

i like these two lines so much...

"keep your faith"

just like my name...

someone bought me a book..."Have A Little Faith"
i haven't start reading it...
but i do like that book a lot...
so, after finish reading my "the 13th tales"
then gonna read it already....^^

ah~
so long never compose already...
it was like so unfamiliar already...
the stage, the words, the feel...
kinda miss it...
haha~
got chance 1st ba...
don't like to perform...
i just wanna enjoy music~
that's part of my life...

No comments: