Friday, December 18, 2009

Tiredness...

felt i need more time for myself to calm down...
maybe i just need more time than the others to overcome it~
whenever i thought of it...
i still feel pain~
maybe i am just not an optimistic person as i thought myself are...
i need lots of courages,
lots of fun,
lots of time,
lots of entertainment,
or i can say is all sort of jokes,
or just a quiet place,
for me to calm down...
for me to forget all those bad things...
all those circumstances,
that just drop by in my life...
maybe that is just what i need now...

have to start to make all sort of decision...
but i felt so tired,
not from the outside,
is my heart,
my mind,
my soul...
is so tired...
i don't know how to explain it,
but just,
i am tired...

i just wanna be myself...
who i am...
that's a fact,
everyone wants that,
but you gotta make your first step first...
not just sit back and wait...
try it,
if not,
sure you'll regret...
trust me...
if you never try,
you never have the chance...

No comments: