Thursday, December 10, 2009

Yesterday...

everyday walk...
walk to work...
haiz~
feel so bored liao...
suddenly i wish i could drive...
haha~
but i know how to drive already also no use...
'cause i don't own a car...
so~
just forget about it...

yesterday night~
wow...
i moved my bookshelf all by myself~
haha...
i thought i can't move it at first...
but~
haha...
so now i know where all the food gone...
just for me to move all the cupboards and shelf~
haha...

yesterday's audit...
quite fun...
'cause staring at all numbers~
gonna crazy like that~
haha~
but at least we complete it very fast...
if not we have to go back home extremely late... T.T
first time go auditing~
what i know is my eyes are soooo tired....
crazy~
next week,
and next next week also gotta go audit~
the mall and bangsar...
wish me luck~
my colleagues told me that two are very fan~
my goodness...
but i am sure when i go there,
everything is solved...
haha~

since talking about yesterday...
then talk bout that song, "Yesterday"
i like that song...
is just so smooth..
so nice...
felt so relax...
the song like having a power...
make my heart,
my soul...
all feel relax...
feel so great~

No comments: