Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Crazy~

tired~
don't ask me why~
just tired~
once i reached home,
then i got that feeling~
wanna sleep~
haha~

but i don't like to sleep before i shower~
so~
haha~
feel uncomfortable~
don't know why~

for me,
bed is the best place in house~
and,
you spend most of your time on your bed~
so,
you gotta keep your bed nice and comfortable for yourself~
if not,
you can't rest well~
that's why,
i wish i could have my own bedroom~
decorate it~
paint with nice colour~
then put all my teddies inside~
wow~
that's really great~

then i have one room as my wardrobe~
put all my clothes inside~
another room to put all my D.I.Y. stuff~
a working room~

AH~!!!

my dream house~
i wish i can own it~
haha~

ya,
almost forgotten~
one more big space,
i don't wanna put them inside room,
a big space,
put my piano there~
haha~
then buy guitar,
drum set~
have a great rock band~

AH~!!!

how great~!

^^

cRazY giRL,

crAzY ThoUgHt~

No comments: