Tuesday, January 5, 2010

In the Rain~

raining in the early morning~
so long never walk in the rain~
although having headache,
still feel so great...
just like those time in school...
didn't get cold or too wet...
let the rain felt on me...
so tiny,
so soft...
and
a bit cold...
ya
but i do think so nice...
each drop just like comforting me...
telling me a different story of themselves...
i like them...
this is one of the reason why i will get sick so easily sometimes...^.<
no reason why,
just wanna feel them...
maybe people will think i am crazy,
but i don't even care...
'cause i just wanna care about myself
and those i love...
others all,
my heart and my mind don't have so many space for them...
sorry to say that...

takes it,
humans are all selfish...
nobody is so generous when comes to all the caring and supporting part...
all the love,
care,
and support,
are just for those they love,
those they really love...
lover,
best friends,
and
of course,
their family...

so i like to feel myself in the rain...
so far so nice...
haha~
'cause i don't walk in the rain while is raining heavily
with thunder and storms all...
haha~
if i did that,
then i think you guys can send me to mental hospital already...
'cause i already crazy...
totally crazy...

No comments: