Friday, January 29, 2010

Sweet food~

suddenly i found out all hot things are sweet things~
hot jasmine tea~
is equal to
sweet hot jasmine tea~
my goodness~
can't eat fried food~
then also all sweet one~
that's why the government all announced to increase the price of sugar~
'cause too much of sugar using in cooking
and making drinks~

i think~
someday later,
i won't want to go outside and have my meal anymore~
they all use too much of seasoning~
and
sugar,
salt~
oh my~
i rather cook myself~
than eating all that~
at least i know what i am adding in my food~
rather than let other people putting all those of stuff inside~
maybe once a while go outside and have a dinner,
is okay~
but not having meals outside everyday~
i can't stand that~

i think i going to start anti-ing outside food already~
or just my taste is different from others?
i don't know that~
what i prefer is healthy lifestyle~
and of course~
healthy food~

maybe is just very choosy~
don't know~

No comments: