Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Knock-off~

kinda having a worse day yesterday~
doing the knock-off bills~
my goodness~
that outlet made me walk in and out~
let me guess~
more than ten times~
and made me thinking how the money passing here and there~
oh my~
so complicated~
i think if i could~
the extra banked-in money i will use them~
don't give them back~
haha~
who ask them giving so many trouble to me~
haha~
is a way to punish them~
good good~
haha~

thank God that another outlet don't give me these all~
done all them very fast~
now another outlet~
also giving me same problem~
my goodness~
this i think is worse~
they banked-in less money~
oh my~
i made my complaint already~
at least~
haha~
don't care~
who ask them do this to me~
haha~
too many problem then i can't do my work~
so must let them try try~
haha~

i think the last one won't give me so much of problem~
maybe~
don't know yet~~

No comments: