Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day~~

two days didn't update already~
haha~
i shifted inside account department already~
hohoho~
so free~
at least when i am free i can do my stuff~
more freedom than sitting outside~
'cause no no admittance~
except for authorized personnel only~
haha~
so not much can come in to account department~
so there is more freedom compare outside~
everyone will know what will do as there is people passing by all the time~

not much thing came into my mind actually~
just work, work and work~
nothing else~
why my mind just full of work~~~~
haiz~
didn't touch my piano for a few days~
dusty~
poor piano~
i promise i will play you more~
^^
i will miss you a lot~
if i was going to other place to study~
gonna miss you a lot~
and of course~
all my teddies~~
T.T
can i bring all my teddies along with me?
i want them~
so much~
*sob*

teddy~~~

my white white, ah white, boss, blue blue, cookies, doggie, prawn, penguin, and a lot a lot more~~~

teddy teddy~~~
^^
love them so much~

No comments: