Friday, April 23, 2010

I want some LUCK~!!!^^

i don't know what will happen if i really vomit~
not feeling really right now~
i don't know whether i still can stand till 6pm~
kinda tough~
WISH ME LUCK~^^

resting at home whole day yesterday~
thought will be better~
if wanna say better is a yes,
but still have lots of wind~
at least not that painful~
that's better already~
if not shout also got no more voice~
really so pain~
T.T

tomorrow and sunday can rest at home also~
i think is enough~
don't wanna go anywhere now~
just want my big big bed~
and my soft soft pillow~
i just want some nice rest~
and hope my tummy won't naughty again~
giving me lots of trouble~
lots of food can't eat~
oily, icy~
no way~
really~
having this kind of stomach~
tough~
better sleep a whole day~
than thinking all these~
haha~

No comments: