Monday, May 31, 2010

Simply wordings~

first day of school~
haha~
messed up~
maybe i should go learn it~
haha~
i don't know~
always having those kind of fear~
that can't be spoken out~
hope someone can understand me~
isn't that i don't want it~
is my body don't let me to do it~
i don't know how to explain it~
maybe i like to use the most traditional way~
or we can say it as the most idiot way~
haha~
but i enjoy it~
you know?
haha~

can't really sleep well at here~
maybe i still not used to the weather here~
i gotta used to it somehow~
three years time can pass very fast~
just as i always say~
haha~

thinking about what club or society to join~
music again?
don't know~
but it's in my blood~
join what other than it?
i don't know~
art and craft?
yucks~
rather close myself in room and do it myself~
erm~
BA?
no way~
that is more focus on practical stuff~
don't want~
can i open one myself?
haha~
sleep club~
nice man~
haha~

No comments: