Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Days~

sped up~
crazy...
non-stop typing for 3 hours plus...
this might not the first time in my life,
but if key-in account,
ya,
first time ever i key-in account in such a speed...
can drive me crazy already...
to get on the dateline,
make me now have to keep on typing,
just like a machine...
a fully-charged machine...
type n type n type...

ah~
don't know la~
so blur for one whole day...
because i keep on typing for a whole day...
and,
made 5 cups of coffee,
two jugs of chinese tea
and bring in and out more than 10cups,
washed them,
even boiled water too...

oh ya,
iu made tong yuen yesterday night...
so fun...
coz i can play flour again...
i like to play flour a lot...
haha~
maybe lots of people think i am very childish
but,
i just figure out my way to having fun...
so,
i don't mind...
my secret recipe always work~
even spag today...
my colleague say it's nice...
haha~
maybe i can be a chef someday in the future~
haha~
maybe i just think too much~
haha~

No comments: