Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Audit today~

boo~
back already from audit...
today really very fast,
i think...
'cause its the third time i go audit with my colleagues,
and this time is the quickest,
i completed mine...
so fast,
and i done another job...
unsettle balance...
so,
wow,
first time...
but my eyes,
ya,
felt tired too...
just like the past two times...
but luckily i can go home,
same time as i didn't go out to outlet do audit...
so,
it's great...
and that's enough~
although don't have overtime pay,
but i think is better to be at home,
to be the people you care,
and love...
friends,
are people you need in life,
but i think,
i will put those who i love and care in the first place,
they are much more than anything else in my life...
so,
i always put them first,
sometimes maybe i didn't show it out,
but i just wanna let them know,
that they are always in my heart,
no matter what happen in my life,
once they are,
forever they are....

No comments: